Friday, February 12, 2010

Predictive Analytics World - San Francisco

The next Predictive Analytics World is coming up next week. This is a conference look forward to very much because of the attendees; I have found that at the first two PAWs, there have a been a good mix of folks who are experts and those who are spinning up on Predictive Analytics. I'll be teaching a hands-on workshop Monday (using Enterprise Miner), and presenting a talk on using trees to generate business rules for a help-desk text analytics application on Tuesday the 16h. You can still get the 15% discount if you use the registration code DEANABBOTT010 in the registration process (this is not a sales plug--I won't receive any benefit from this). 


Look me up if you are going; I will be there both days (16th and 17th).





No comments: